Vacation is finally here. I have so much to do!!
Erin stayed with my parents last night and I packed her bag. Now, I just have to get her to bed tonight and finish packing my stuff and ALL the household stuff we need. I have to wait until she goes to bed or she’s try to “help” me. It’s cute, but Momma doesn’t have the time!
We’ll leave around 4:00 or 5:00 am and roll East. I expect that as usual Louisiana will be the longest part of the trip. It always seems to take hours to drive thru it. (Now I know what people feel like when they drive across Texas! That’s days not hours!!) Once you get to Mississippi it’s quick from there.
Love the people in Alabama, but that tunnel on I-10 is stupid!!! It’s called a bridge people. It goes from one side to the other OVER the water, not under it. The problem with the tunnel is that it’s built on a curve and it’s only 2 lanes wide. Traffic has to slow down to 35 mph to go thru it. Very inefficient!!!
Hopefully we’ll have smooth sailing and Erin will nap a little on the way there. I’m sure she’ll even ask “Are we there yet?” in her sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment