We have vacation fever, okay, I have vacation fever. I’m ready to book another one. Stephanie mentioned the Disney cruise out of Galveston the other day and I’m seriously considering that one.
I did my research yesterday and it is a lot more expensive than a Carnival cruise but I think well worth it in the end. Erin would be 5 by the time we go and we’ve always said that was the magic cruising age. We agree that at 5 she is old enough to decide if she wants to go to the children’s camp and I can’t imagine a better kid’s camp than on Disney.
The itinerary is from Galveston to the Bahamas and Key West. We’ve been to these ports before but there is a trip to the Disney private island one day too.
Tommy thinks another trip to FL would be more fun for Erin since she loves the water so much. We will have to decide which we want to do since we would not being doing both next year. I think she would enjoy the cruise as much.
We’ll just have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment