Well, the week if finally over. It was hectic at work and I'm glad it's done. It seems the car thieves were very busy over the 4th. Tommy had a busy week too covering his territory and the territory of a co-worker on vacation.
We had dinner tonight with Momma and Daddy. Spur of the moment thing that turned out to be very fun. Found out they don't look at my blog but only read the messages that are sent to them. I told them to start clicking at the bottom of the e-mail page because I sometimes put photos there that the e-mails don't capture.
Roxie stayed home tonight. She was tired from barking at the men working on a new house 3 down from us. They quit about 6:00 so now she can rest her voice for another round of barking tomorrow.
All the Washington family is gathering this weekend for a cousin's wedding. I give a shout out to them and hope they all have a great time together this weekend. Sorry the Texas Branch of the Berg family can't be there.
No comments:
Post a Comment