Okay, one week and 4 photo albums later, I have all the old pictures in albums.
My next job is to label and add some scrapbook bling to them. Whew!
Project 2 is a cookbook. I've already started it, and would work on it when I got tired of looking at pictures. I have so many cookbooks and scraps of paper with recipes on them that I decided to compile my own on line. I have cookbooks with recipes I'll never attempt in a millions years. My goal with my own cookbook is to put only recipes that I know I like or will try. I hate those cookbooks with Martha Stewart like recipes that just make me feel bad about my cooking skills!!! MY COOKBOOK will be compiled, then bound with hard covers and shipped to me. Pretty cool.
Anyway, I'm about half-way finished with my own recipes and have called on friends and family to fill in the rest. So, if you're reading this and have a good recipe that isn't too terribly difficult, please pass it on.
Going to lunch with the Mizes today. We're meeting a Pappadeaux's and then going back to Mark and Steph's to watch Jake play in his new pool.
Roxie will be guarding the homefront.
No comments:
Post a Comment