Getting all packed up to head to New Braunfels. The water is suppose to be really low. I think we're going to try to float the Comal on Friday and the Guadalupe on Saturday. I bought a waterproof digital camera today and will be trying it out this weekend. I'll post some shots when we get back.
Tommy's cousin and his fiance', Gene and Misty, and Bridgette and Wade are suppose to join us on Saturday. Hopefully, we'll have a good relaxing time even if the water is low. The way I look at it is that I'll have plenty to eat and drink and I won't be at work. What could be better then that???
Roxie will be staying with Uncle Mark and Aunt Stephanie. She will get to play with Jake and Bailey all weekend. I'm sure she'll be exhausted by the time we pick her up on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment