Monday, July 6, 2009

A New Week

Okay, we're back from Dallas and very tired. I swear they moved Dallas. It seemed like we were 10 miles from the darn Oklahoma border by the time we stopped. But, it was a very relaxing time. Lots of food and drinks :)

I hated to go to work today. I was so bummed I went and got a pedicure during my lunch hour instead of going to the grocery store to restock our empty fridge. Hello Hamburger Helper for dinner tonight!

Roxie had a great time at the beach. Granny and Pawpaw treated her well. She still won't eat her food because when she stays with them they put "treats" on it to get her to eat. Every time she comes home from staying with them we have a 2 day hunger strike. (But we win, she gives in by day 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment