Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday

Getting ready for New Braunfels trip. In one week the Wistner clan will be tubing the Comal. I ordered a waterproof cover for my digital camera today. Hopefully, it will get here in time to use it on the trip. I hope to get some nice action shots, but I think that will take water and there isn't much of that there right now. Only my family would plan a river floating vacation together during the year of the worst drought in history.

On a happier note, next week will be a short work week for us :) And the most important thing is that we're doing it together. I'm sure we'll all have a good time no matter what the water level is like.

Roxie will be staying with her Uncle Mark and Aunt Stephanie while we're gone. She can't wait to play with Jake and Bailey. I think she's secretly more excited about hanging around under Jake's chair at dinner time, but we don't want Bailey to hear that!

No comments:

Post a Comment