Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Yikes! New Bikes!

We got new bikes last week. I promptly went out and bought a Barbie bell for my handlebars, spoke sparklers and a bright Barbie pink basket to go on the front. Tommy made me promise not to ring the bell while I'm riding with him. I can't help it, it's too cute. The neighbors all love it. (I think they could be secretly jealous)


My bike as the big grandma seat for my big grandma seat! It's comfortable and doesn't hurt my butt or back when I ride like the old bike did. Tommy got an upgrade as well. He got a taller bike to fit his tall frame. I guess all these years he's been riding a bike too short for him.


Our neighborhood is perfect for riding and we've done that almost every afternoon. Maybe we'll see you around...


No comments:

Post a Comment