
We're moving at the speed of light here now...We ordered the baby furniture the weekend before last and they just called to say it's all in. I paid the balance off by phone and now we're just waiting on the delivery guy to call me to schedule an appointment for the delivery! It was very shocking, they originally told us it would be 6 to 8 weeks before the furniture would be in. That's why we ordered it so early. Not that I'm complaining , but a week and a half is a big surprise.
We also decided to spring for the delivery instead of picking it up. Tommy helped Mark move Luke's new baby furniture two weeks ago and decided he would rather "pay the man" to come do it. Mark and Steph have a two story too. Luke's furniture filled up the bed of Tom's truck and we actually ordered more pieces then they did! It would take us two trips or two trucks and the distribution center is an hour away on the other side of Houston. Couple that with our twisting stair case and it would have been a recipe for a frustrated husband/father to be! We owe Mark and Steph a thank you for that little insight! Way to go Luke!
Shown above is the bedding I finally decided on. The stuff I originally picked out didn't meet minimum safety standards after I did some research on it. It also was dry clean only. Seriously, who makes unsafe dry clean only baby bedding??? Of course the new stuff I fell in love with is more expensive. The story of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment