We had another doctor's appointment today. It was my scheduled appointment. I was there last week but didn't see the doctor so they had me keep this appointment. It was another Chick-Fil-A express visit. We were in and out in 15 minutes.
All went well. We heard the baby's heartbeat. It was at 159 beats today. He said all was progressing well. My blood pressure is great and I have only gained one pound since my last appointment with him 3 weeks ago. He asked us a couple of times if we had any questions. We had a couple, but I was really feeling the pressure to come up with a question for him!! I kept thinking, are we suppose to have more questions? What are we not asking that everyone else asks? Yikes, we stink as parents already!!
The ultrasound tech from last week told us not to tell him she guessed we were having a girl. We were surprised today when he asked us if she could tell us anything about the sex in that appointment. He phrased the question like he knew that she did. He said that was good that she did, but then emphasized that we shouldn't rush out and buy anything for the baby yet. Gee, thanks Dr. Strong.
Tommy won $1,000 in a Superbowl pot this weekend. He bought just one $50.00 square and we won the 3rd quarter. I didn't believe him when he told me. You know how he is. I all but called him a liar and made him show me the squares again to double check. Sure enough, we won. We've earmarked the winnings to go towards baby furniture. The baby isn't here yet and she's already getting money out of Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment