We're saying goodbye to another week and we're wrapping up the 4th month! It was certainly one for the history books!
Our little princess is now about the size of the palm of my hand. We know she weighs 6 oz as of Tuesday. Body fat is beginning to form on the baby (I have plenty of that myself and would be more than willing to share...) But, she's still pretty skinny. We could see how skinny her legs were in that 3D ultrasound picture. So skinny in fact, I would swear she wasn't my kid. I've never had legs that skinny. Princess is practicing sucking and swallowing to prepare for eating. Her heart rate is now regulated by the brain instead of spontaneous beats. Her heart beat was 143 beats a minute on Tuesday.
Ready, set, go...
I've picked out the baby furniture and bedding that I want. Tommy is making me show restraint instead of buying it now. He wants to wait and get the "It's a Girl" from the doctor himself on March 1st. I'm already threatening to be at the furniture store on March 1st immediately after our appointment. I called today and they have to order the stuff I want. They don't keep it in stock. So, I'll order it and have to wait 2 months for it to come in. I'm way too impatient for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment