Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week 18

Well, we've made it to the 5th month! Yay!!

The baby is about 5 1/2 inches long. She weighed 6 oz last week, so she's probably still around that size. Supposedly, she's filling out nicely and I should be able to feel her move soon. Besides twisting, turning, punching and kicking, she's working on hiccups and yawning. The book says I might be able to feel the hiccups soon. She also has complete fingerprints on her fingers and toes!

Daddy has started working on a toy box for the baby. He started on it last week. We were over there the other night and he showed us the pieces he had cut. I showed him a picture of the furniture we picked out so he's making the toy box to match it. He's very talented. He's happy to be doing this for the baby and I think a little project is good for him too! I promise to post pictures when it's done and full of toys before she's even born!

No comments:

Post a Comment