Another week down, 20 more to go. Hello half-way!
The baby is about the size of a cantaloupe. She's about 10 oz and about 6 1/2 inches long. We'll have official gender confirmation on Monday. I have my 20 week ultrasound with the doctor. Hopefully the goods will be on full display so we can know for once and for all that she is a she!
As you can see, I got bored and gave the blog a face lift. I'm digging the new color scheme. All I can say is don't get too used to it. I'm sure I'll change it again soon.
I have successfully made it thru the entire week without cooking. Tommy's birthday was Tuesday so went out to eat to celebrate that Monday and Tuesday nights. Wednesday he was hungry for pizza and tonight he suggested we stay in and eat cereal or something. I have the best husband in the world. (I reserve the right to withdraw that statement when he ticks me off.)
Roxie has developed a new obsession with the backyard. We can't figure out what she's doing out there. She just sits at the back door begging to go out. She doesn't have to go potty, she just sniffs and runs around. It's getting very annoying. I thought when she came back from the groomer this time she might not want to spend all that time out there in the cold. I was wrong. Even with her short haircut she wants to be out there 24/7.
Started back at to my old job at State Farm this week. Instead of investigating theft claims, I'm back to settling total losses. It was my decision to go back. I'm actually on the exact same team I left a year and a half ago. Only time will tell, but so far I'm very happy with my choice to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment