Erin will be 12 weeks old tomorrow. It's crazy. The time just seems to have flown by. It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital, and at the same time, feels like it was so long ago.
Here's what Momma has learned so far...
Erin hates:
-Tummy time
-Being hot
-Sitting in a tinkle diaper
-Not being the center of attention 24/7
-Bright sunlight in her eyes
-When Roxie shakes her collar and wakes her up
-Dressing up in a cow costume and having her picture taken
Erin Loves:
-Smiling at her Daddy
-Being naked
-Bath time
-Her vibrating rocker chair
-Sitting in Pawpaw's lap and staring at the picture in the living room
-Her swing, the hairdryer and the sound of running water
-Being swaddled at bedtime
-Watching ceiling fans
For those of you who have not gotten to meet Erin, we think she's a doll. For the most part, she's a happy smiley baby. So far she is comfortable being held by everyone. She coos and chews on her hands constantly. She loves to hear her Daddy come home in the afternoons. She smiles and giggles when she sees him. It's very cute to watch them together.
Erin loves to shop at Target and really digs Sunday night dinners out with Mommy and Daddy. Thankfully, she sleeps like a rock most of the time. At night when she's out, she's out. During the day the naps are a little lighter. I'm not sure how she does it, but she sleeps thru Roxie's barking. That's impressive, because Roxie goes nuts everyday when the neighborhood kids get home from school and start playing outside.
As I'm ending this, Erin woke up as if on queue. I have no doubt it was because Rox went in there and shook her collar. I didn't hear/see it happen, but I just know these things.
No comments:
Post a Comment