Saturday, October 16, 2010

Country Time

We went to Centerville this week so Little E could spend a little time with Grandpa and Granny.  We had a great visit.  Erin's retinas are still burning from the Paparazzi like photo session with Granny.  She got some good ones and they were up on facebook before we even made it out of the driveway.  Erin wasn't quite as smiley as she usually is, but she still managed to turn on the charm. 

I think her routine was a little off.  She didn't nap much while we were there.  She takes after her Momma - she didn't want to nap and take a chance on missing something.  So, she was nosey and stayed awake most of the day.  Needless to say, she crashed hard last night.  She went down at her regular time and I had to wake her up at 9:30 this morning to eat!!  She would probably still be snoozing.  I'm not sure, but I don't think many people with 3 month olds say they have to wake them up to feed them - crazy!

Here are a couple of good pictures.  Her bib says "Grandma never says no".  How appropriate!




I'm sure that Grandpa, Granny and Yella all slept really well last night too.  I don't think they're used to all the noise and disruption Erin brings!  Yella offered to start the car for us when Erin started crying again.

I snapped this picture on the way out.  It's the neighbor's donkey.  He is always at the fence begging.  Jimmie feeds him every evening when they make their "corning" route.  He just cracks me up.  We can't leave their house without him checking us out.  I wish I knew what his name was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment