Daddy went to the Texans game today and we stayed home to have Erin's pictures made. I tried to time it at her smiliest time. She napped and ate right before they got here (the photographers come to the house). I put her outfit on and she was smiling at them the whole time they were setting everything up.
It was lights, camera, action time - no smile! Erin decided to keep all her smiles to herself from that point on. She didn't fuss and cry, she just didn't feel like smiling. They would put the camera down to change the background or setting and she would smile. It was a total cat and mouse game and she won!!!
I think in the end we did get some cute ones. They should be posted soon on the Magek website. I'll let you know as soon as they're up so we can all preview them.
As soon as the photographers left, she ate and passed out. I hear her waking up now. I'm sure she'll want to know if the Texans won. She was very worried about it...
No comments:
Post a Comment