Can you believe it takes all this for a visit to Gram and Pawpaw's house?
Last night Gram and Pawpaw babysat Erin while we went to the movies and dinner. I was getting all the stuff together and had to laugh at the pile we had. Not included is the stroller we left with them so they could make the rounds in the neighborhood. Pawpaw said he's had to tell all his neighbors how cute their kids/grandkids are, and he wanted to brag on his own grandchild! He said he was going to push her around so all his neighbors had to brag on her. I think they would have made the rounds in that stroller if it had been snowing with blizzard conditions.
Tommy and I went and saw "The Social Network". It's the movie about Facebook. I really liked it. Tommy said he dozed off about 5 times and caught himself. I didn't even notice. I was totally into the movie. It's fast paced in a weird way. It wasn't an action/thriller, but it had a lot of dialogue and you had to pay attention.
We went to eat as well. I love fish tacos (I know, it sounds gross but they are sooooo goooood!) We tried a new place in town that specializes in fish tacos - Wahoo Fish Tacos. I was not impressed. The best part of that place was that they had Diet Dr. Pepper in the fountain machine!!
Roxie also went to Gram and Pawpaw's. She loves to go "bye-bye". It doesn't matter where we go, she just wants to tag along. I don't think it hurts that Gram and Pawpaw shower her with attention and lots of treats!
No comments:
Post a Comment