Exciting day here in Spring, Texas. Miss Erin Grace Mize rolled over for the first time!!! She and I were having tummy time in the living room. Tommy was at the table on my computer. She's been rolling up on her side for a while now. She did it then stopped and looked like she was thinking about rolling all the way over. Sure enough, she did it. I got to watch the whole thing. I hollered and Tommy came running. Of course, she didn't want to do it again. We put her back on her tummy and she would go up on her side, but wouldn't roll over all the way. (Don't worry - we'll be practicing this week and I'm sure I'll have it on video before the week is up!)
Cul-de-sac Halloween party tonight. It was cute. We set up tables in the culdesac and all the kids trick or treat and help themselves. We live so far back in the subdivision that we don't get much foot traffic. There are always a couple of brave souls from further back in our section, but the turn out is never huge. I say this but we have a ton of kids on our street, so I should say the turn out from other then our street is low. The 5 year old next door brought Erin a trick or treat bag the other day to collect her candy. Of course, she removed the candy that she already had in the bag before she gave it to Erin, but it's the thought that counts.
Happy Grandparents
Erin snacking on her hand instead of Halloween candy!
Trick or Treat Daddy!
She should have been a Wiggle Worm instead of a cow!
I would pay $1 million to know what she was thinking
at the exact moment this was taken!
Tomorrow is my first day back at work since July 9th!! I have mixed emotions on it. Part of me will miss being home with Erin, but part of me is looking forward to getting into a routine. I'll be working from home until after the first of the year. Pawpaw and Gram will be coming over everyday to keep Erin. I'll be upstairs working, so the transition won't be so hard. I am not cut out to be a stay at home mom. Hats off to those that can do it. I'm too lazy! Most days Erin and I don't get dressed until lunch time! Tomorrow will be a rude awakening.
No comments:
Post a Comment