Friday, October 22, 2010

Bring It On

The Mizes are soon to be ready for WWIII.  We bought a huge upright deep freezer.  I also bought Tommy a vacuum sealer.  I'm fairly certain we could hold a herd of cattle and a year's supply of breast milk in our garage now.

It all started with me...

We have a small chest deep freezer now.  We have deer sausage, all kinds of "fundraiser" cookies, and a couple months supply of breast milk.  My plan is to have enough milk on hand for my parents to use when I go back to work.  The freezer we have got too small. 

So, we asked Pawpaw for help.  We asked him to keep an eye out for a scratch and dent upright freezer since he's in Lowe's about 10 times a day.  One week later, we have a huge deep freezer in the garage that we got for half off and got free delivery!!  They actually ended up fixing the small dent that was in the door before delivery.  Now we have a completely repaired scratch and dent freezer that we got for half price!

The worst part of the deal is now we have to "sort and clean out" the old freezer.  Tommy is a man possessed!  He loves to clean and organize things.  (Can you say OCD???)  He's all excited to take on the new project and Erin and I are busy looking for a good excuse to sit this one out!

He actually asked me if I have given any thought to what food I want to keep in the house freezer as opposed to the outside freezer.  Yeah, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment