Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Pirate Looks at 40...As Jimmy Buffett would say

Today was Tommy's 40th birthday party.  We had a small family party at Guadalajara and then back to our house for cake and ice cream.

Tommy wanted some professional corn hole boards.  He found a man that makes them and he lives pretty close to the house.  The man customizes them to whatever theme you want.  Of course, Tommy wanted Texans/Oilers!

The kids were terrific.  No major dust ups.  It was a beautiful day so they were outside most of the time.  They ran from one thing to another.  Tommy has a set of old tailgating corn hole boards that he got out for the kids.  They thought they were playing like the big people.  It was great.

Jake wanted some action shots of him on the trampoline.  I got a good one of him up in the air.  I tried to get some action shots of all of the players at corn hole too.  Luke did a ninja cartwheel for me and Erin was doing flips on the trampoline.  The one of William I got just shows him checking out the other kids.  He eventually got up there and played.  Maybe he just couldn't think of a special trick to do while I was shooting...



































No comments:

Post a Comment