Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Gone Viral...

I'm not on Pinterest a lot.  I go there when I'm looking for inspiration or for a recipe.  I have posted thing on the site that I've made or done, and I have a board of things my Daddy has made.  I have about 10 boards on there nothing fancy.  I know people who spend hours on there.  More power to them, not for me.

But...I posted a picture of our Minnie Mouse bathroom and it's gone viral.  Almost everyday I get an email telling me someone else re-pinned my post.  I'll open the email and it's always our Minnie Mouse bathroom.

I don't have Pinterest connected to this blog because I don't take the time to explain step by step how I built things so I'm very surprised it went viral.  I have like 80 something re-pins.  Crazy!

I'm a celebrity!  But I promise to take level headed and not act like the total snob I could be...



No comments:

Post a Comment