You all know I'm not a sappy sentimental person, but this post shows you that I do have a marshmallow side too... sometimes.
Today is Tommy's 40th birthday.
I don't say it nearly enough, but he is absolutely perfect... for me. He has his faults don't get me wrong. But, I want the world to know that I married the kindest most thoughtful man alive.
He makes me laugh which is probably what attracted me to him in the first place. He has the best sense of humor, and we have the best time together laughing. I absolutely hate it and love it at the same time. He can make me laugh when I'm super ticked at him. Nothing like being on a rant and cracking up in the middle of it!
I also love him because he is the most thoughtful guy when it comes to me. He puts so much thought into presents and treats for me. He really does treat me like a queen. Tommy actually listens to things I say. He provides for our family and would go without food, water and shelter just so Erin and I could have something that we probably didn't need anyway.
Speaking of Erin... I think I fell deeper in love with him when he fell head over heels for Erin Grace Mize. He is the best Daddy that a girl could ask for. He dotes on her and cherishes her. I truly feel that Erin and I are his whole world. I know the three of us have an unbreakable bond and we make up the happiest little family in the world.
So Happy Birthday man of my dreams. "I love you this much!"

No comments:
Post a Comment