Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter in the Country 2015…

 

We spent the day yesterday in the Country for Easter.  We were a week late this year, but I don’t think the kids minded!

Uncle Mark grilled hamburgers and we had a great lunch.  It was fun sitting around the table.  Erin was holding court and never stopped talking the whole time.  She chatted about everything and Pepaw just sat beside her soaking it in.  Luke joined in but only when Erin was taking a breath.  Man, that little girl can talk and that’s saying something coming from me!

It was time to hunt eggs so they loaded up in the back of the ranch truck and Pepaw took them to the back while we hid the eggs.  There were bags of corn in the back of the truck and they made the perfect place to sit.  I’m sure we were breaking about 50 laws by letting them ride back there, but they had a blast and Pepaw was going super slow.  We hid 105 eggs this year and I think they found them all.  No one counted them in the end.  If not I guess some varmint up there will have a nice treat.

Here are some of the pics from the day.  They’re mostly action shots because the kids were getting tire of me following them around trying to get them to pose.  I gave up.

I was trying to get Erin to stay still in the ones where she’s laughing.  I was sitting in the chair and she was running up to me.  I actually got a couple of good ones.

 

IMG_2831 IMG_2832 IMG_2834 IMG_2835 IMG_2836 IMG_2838 IMG_2840 IMG_2843 IMG_2844 IMG_2848 IMG_2853 IMG_2855 IMG_2856 IMG_2857 IMG_2858 IMG_2860 IMG_2861 IMG_2862 IMG_2865 IMG_2866

No comments:

Post a Comment