Thursday, April 16, 2015

Our Last Trike-a-Thon 2015…

 

Erin was able to raise almost $400 dollars in the St. Jude’s Trike-a-Thon this year when the donations and raffle tickets were added up.  Thanks to all that donated.  It’s such a great cause and I’m thankful everyday for my happy healthy kiddo.

She did so great.  I practically had to pull her kicking and screaming from her bike.  The rest of her class had stopped riding to eat lunch but Erin just kept on going.  I finally made her stop so Gram and Pawpaw could take her to get something to eat and go home.  Bless her heart, she rode for like an hour and a half straight.

You can tell the kids that really love to ride from the novices like Erin.  Erin has never shown much interest in riding her bike.  She ask her all the time if she wants to ride and she usually says no.  She’s been “practicing” at Gram and Pawpaw’s house, so she had it down for the ride.  I think she thought it was an endurance test!

Here are a couple of shots.  When I saw Luke in that pink shirt I nearly laughed my head off.  I saw him in the hall before it started and he told me first thing that he had on a “girl’s” shirt.  I told him real men wear pink, but I don’t think he was convinced.

 IMG_2869

 IMG_2870IMG_2868

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2874

IMG_2881

 IMG_2882

IMG_2883 IMG_2884

IMG_2885

No comments:

Post a Comment