Erin came home on Monday wanting to cut her hair like Taylor’s. I have no idea who Taylor is and thought it was just a passing thing.
She told me again on Tuesday and then again yesterday morning. So, I took her last night to get it cut. She told me she wanted it really short. I was a little bit afraid that she would regret it because she loves to play with her long hair in the mirror. She climbed up in the chair and told the lady what she wanted. The lady and I decided on a short length but not too short. I didn’t want her to really regret it if she decided she wanted it long again.
Hopefully this will stop the morning drama. Erin’s hair tangles so badly that we have a fight on our hands when it’s time to blow dry her hair and when we go to brush it in the morning.
I think we’ll go shorter when school starts but this little cut turned out super cute on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment