For those of you on Baby Watch, we're still at Defcon 1.
Had an appointment this morning. My blood pressure was back to perfect and everything else looks good too. Minimal swelling in my feet and hands, but the swelling on my face concerns him a little. Nothing major, just wants to watch it. We're just rocking and rolling (literally!).
He did an exam and said the cervix is just beginning to soften a tiny bit. Said I wasn't dilated and that we would probably not have a baby this weekend. He said you just never know, but things don't look right at this stage for Erin's Grand Arrival. I go back next Friday. The test that they did last time for the strep bacteria came back negative. That's one more complication we get to avoid. Overall it was a very good report. Yay!
I'm a little disappointed that we're not closer to the actual delivery, but it appears I make a really comfy home. I know she's in there for as long as she suppose to be and she'll come when she's ready - and not when I'm ready! Too bad she'll be an only child. It appears I was built for gestation!
So, in the meantime, at ease soldiers. Eat, drink and be merry over the 4th, but please be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment