Friday, July 9, 2010

Update - No More Work!!

Had another doctor's appointment today. My blood pressure was a little up, so he took it again before I left. He said it was a little elevated but he isn't that concerned. However, he was concerned about the baby's positioning. He thought she felt like she was in there sideways, so we did an ultrasound while we were there. All is good. She's just kind of crooked and lopsided. The bulk of her big self is on my right side. Her head is down, but she hasn't descended much. I was dilated 1 cm and he could feel her head. (Which is really creepy!) I guess the positive to that is if she hasn't descended much she isn't working on the Cone Head thing right now.

I have another appointment next Friday. If I go past our due date he said he will give me one week. If nothing by then, he'll induce. Don't ask me why, but I think we'll have a baby by then and won't need to go that route.

I came off work today too. Yay!!! It's been so hard to sit all day and work. Since my job is all computer/phones, I just couldn't do it anymore. Now maybe I can relax a little bit before she arrives.

Roxie is concerned that the baby will come on Thursday and interfere with her doggie spa day. She is scheduled for a haircut and bath with Michelle next Thursday and would appreciate it if Erin didn't start messing things up for her already.

No comments:

Post a Comment