Monday, July 12, 2010

We're Still Here

Some of the neighbors thought we had had the baby the other night. Mark & Steph, the boys, and Roy & Nanette were over here with Aunt Lene this weekend. We had a lot of cars in the driveway and they thought we had pulled it off!

Ha! Erin showed them!! She's standing firm - literally.

The doctor's office called today. They had a cancellation on Thursday and wanted to know if I wanted to my move appointment. We did. One day closer just seems like things might actually happen one day sooner! Maybe he'll work some OBGYN magic and she'll pop out shortly after that.

The anticipation is what's killing me. I'm just really ready to see her. The problem with being ultra prepared and organized before hand is that when the time comes you have extra time to just think and wait. And anyone who knows me, knows I'm not good at the waiting. I should have put everything off to the last minute so we would be running around like crazy people trying to get it all done. Then time would have flown by. (Genetically, procrastinating and unorganization would have been asking the impossible of her Momma and Daddy! We're way too OCD for that.)

I know, I know, everything happens for a reason and she'll come when she's ready. Yada yada yada, now tell me what I really want to hear. Something like "it's a girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment