Well, it doesn't look like we'll be closing this pregnancy chapter very soon. Had another doctor's appointment today. If Erin Grace doesn't come by next Friday, we're scheduled to induce labor (7/23/10). So, we'll still have a July baby, only a week late July baby. I also go next Wednesday for another ultrasound to measure her size. He said she feels big to him from the external exam, but wants another u/s to make sure before we induce next Friday. Duh!
My blood pressure was a little high today but nothing that concerned him. He said it wasn't too far out of range. What can you expect at the end of 9 months??? My protein levels and swelling are all within range. Minor dilation, and no other major signs of labor coming on. She really is just happy to be along for the ride in there.
I've had two people ask me what will happen if they induce next week and Dr. Strong isn't on call and she comes after hours on Friday night. I really could care less. By next Friday, Tommy could take her out with a chainsaw in the garage and I'd be okay with it.
Roxie was very relieved to have gotten her spa day in today. I took her a little early and she was done after our appointment and lunch. I went in to get her and she was behind the counter with the groomer and two poodles. She was actually being sociable. Maybe she's practicing for when the baby gets here.
More to come as the saga continues...
No comments:
Post a Comment