Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Whole Lotta Baby




Posting this for those of you who haven't seen me lately. We have a whole lotta baby on board these days. My stomach is hard a rock and moves like crazy. As I sit here typing this, Erin Grace is practicing her gymnastics. Either that or her trapeze act using the cord to swing from.

Amy hadn't seen me in about 3 weeks and was shocked this weekend at how much I've grown since then. I guess we haven't noticed it because we live it. I know I for sure have the prego waddle. I am constantly waddling to the bathroom!

We're down to the single digits on the countdown. We had Mexican food tonight with Tommy's cousins. I'm hoping to jar something loose soon. I've tried a couple of the old wives tales but our little girl has a mind of her own.

It's very exciting to get up every morning wondering if today is the day. I guess the day better get here soon or I'll be busting out at the seams!

No comments:

Post a Comment