We're officially overdue now. I throw my dairy products away when they get to this point!! What do you do with a stubborn baby??
Tommy and I were talking last night. We both waffle on when we think she's actually be born. We both have thoughts that she'll come before next Friday's induction, but then we both think we'll have to wait for next Friday. It just really is a mystery at this point. I think we can see both scenarios playing out. Either way, we'll have a baby by this time next week.
I was talking to some of the neighbors last night and laughing. (We live on a quiet little cul de sac street where we all know each other.) They're all on baby watch. They have seen Tommy and I coming and going together in the evenings and they all keep thinking it's time. I laughed and told them I was on cooking strike and what they were seeing is us going to eat!! One of the ladies said I did look too happy to be in labor. She's right, I was in it for the snacks!
Instead of being bummed about Erin Grace taking so long, I've decided to look at it as a gift. It's one, two, seven more days of just the two of us. We know that after she gets here it will be great, but very different. I'm going to enjoy this last bit of time with my Prince Charming. (Although, I'm not sure Prince Charming is enjoying his time with whinny Cinderella.)
I had another sit down with Roxie to explain things to her. She isn't very excited about the upcoming changes, but I think she'll come around. She slept in the bed again last night instead of in her "house" or under the bed. I keep the house so cold at night that I think she slept with us under the covers just to stay warm and avoid frostbite. She always stays cold that right after a haircut. Tommy told me that he and Rox could see their breath last night. Wimps!
No comments:
Post a Comment