Thursday, September 2, 2010

God Has Blessed Us



I had my 6 week post baby doctor's appointment today. All is well with me. I got the green light to start exercising again. Now I just have to fit it into my day. The good news is that I lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks. The bad news is I have lots left to go...

While I was gone, Tommy stayed with Erin. I got him and he had filmed this video. Erin is so happy and smiley in the mornings. It's just a quick glimpse of a smile, but you get the picture.

Roxie got a haircut today. She's completely back to herself now, but tried to play the sickness card to get out of her bath/haircut. It didn't work. Max is funny. Every time Erin gets cranked up and cries really loudly, he goes up to her to check her out. It almost looks like he's trying to make her feel better. It's very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment