Monday, September 27, 2010

Parties, Parties and Cousins

We had a busy weekend.  Erin went to her first kid's party.  Hudson and Luke (the twins next door) turned one.  They had a huge party at home and Erin couldn't wait to go.  The 3 of them are/will be best friends and they will rule the cul-de-sac!  The party was great and was total chaos.  There were people and kids everywhere.  It was a little preview as to what next July will look like at our house!

We had Pawpaw's birthday party on Saturday night too. It was just the immediate family. We went to a hole in the wall Chinese place and came back here for cake.  Pawpaw was definitely more interested in playing with Erin then he was with cake, ice cream and presents.

I laugh at myself.  In addition to two birthday parties on Saturday, I also went to a baby shower here on our street.  Lucky for my hips/thighs, I left before the cake was cut.  I had to get home to get Erin ready to go to the twin's party.  However, I did manage to get cake at both birthday parties!  Woo Hoo!  The diet starts tomorrow ;)  

Jake and Aunt Steph came to visit today.  Here's a quick picture I took.  Jake is so funny, he sees a camera and instantly says "cheese" several time until you snap the picture.  I think he "cheese'd" me three times before I could snap this one.  If you look at this photo you can almost hear him saying "cheese".  Too funny.  Luke was at home with Uncle Mark.  (Sorry Luke, you'll get your picture next time!)



Tommy was super sad today that the Texans lost.  As you can see, Erin wore her Texans gear, but she just wasn't able to pull the win out for them today.  (Mommy is secretly a little happy that the Cowboys won!  But we don't say that too loud here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment