Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The New Look

Anyone who knows me knows I get bored easily.

I started out by wanting to add a picture of Erin to the blog, and then next thing you know, I've totally revamped it. Yes, I had to do this at 2:00 am. For one, I was awake and secondly, it's the only time Erin would let me do it yesterday. (The Princess is napping right now - soon to wake up to eat.)

In the tradition of hearing a good idea and adopting it as your own...I'm going to have my blog published in book form. It sounds like a great way to keep a "copy" of all my past posts. I started this last summer, so my first book will be from July to December 2009. A lot happened, so it should be a fascinating read! :) It's a little project putting the book together, but hey, I have the time after midnight.

Thanks for reading this blog. I love doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment