Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Seven Week Itch

Today is Erin's seven week birthday! Woo Hoo!!

I was reading about her developement and she's doing great. She hears well and thankfully can sleep thru Roxie and Max having a bark fest. I'm seriously hoping this is something that continues later on. She's a nice sound sleeper like her Daddy.

If you've seen Erin in person, you know she is constantly in motion. If she is awake, she's kicking and moving her arms. When we have tummy time she kicks and scoots her legs. I'm thinking she'll be crawling early. Not that I think she's a super genius, but because her legs never stop moving and she's bound to take off in a crawling sprint any day now!!

It's pouring here today. We were going to have an outing to Target, but that's been cancelled. The weather is making us both sleepy. Erin is in her swing now in the living room and I'm about to go lay down on the couch and nap. Lazy days for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment