Monday, October 18, 2010

Iron Claw

Okay, growing up with just a sister I never learned much about wrestling.  We were tomboys but never into wrestling.  Tommy on the other hand had a brother to practice on, and he's a HUGE WWE fan.  (It's okay to laugh - I married him anyway!) 

Tonight we were eating dinner and Erin was sitting in her chair at the edge of the kitchen like she always does.  She was fussing and wiggling and then all of a sudden got completely quiet.  We both looked over at her and Tommy said, "ever Iron Claw yourself?"  She was sound asleep and had put a wrestling move on herself!  For those of you who don't know, Iron Claw is a wrestling move.  Since marrying a WWE freak, I've had many wrestling moves thrown on me.  Iron Claw is not one of my favorites! 



I'm sure Roxie is really looking forward to the day Erin learns more of the "classics" like body slamming and the Half Nelson.

1 comment:

  1. Im laughing at the "other" move. Check out the left hand....Thats an Ang classic!!

    ReplyDelete