Saturday, December 8, 2012

Major Milestone...

With all the Santa fuss yesterday, I forgot to post about our most recent milestone...

Erin went pee pee on the potty yesterday at school.  We've been trying off and on at home, but she isn't all that interested.  It appears that peer pressure is working in my favor. 

When I picked her up she ran over to me and showed me her sticker.   Miss Amanda said, tell Mommy what you did.  So Erin told me she went pee pee on the potty!  I praised her and we couldn't wait to get home to tell Daddy.  Daddy high-fived her and praised her some more.  After our 3 Day Potty Training debacle I was worried she would graduate college in diapers!

The craziest part is that I have no idea how to potty train a kid.  I don't remember my sister's ordeal or my own for that matter.  I've asked a couple of people and Bridgette seems to have the best plan.  Confession time...I'm actually scared to death to do this.  I know there is a delicate balance in there and I don't want to pressure her too much again.  I guess we'll do this like countless parents before us and take it one day at a time.

The Mizes are back in the potty training biz full time now.  Pull-ups here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment