Well, I'm late getting this posted. Sorry!
Saturday night Grandma and Pawpaw came and stayed with Erin. Tommy and I were able to go see a movie and go out to eat. It was funny because as we were driving away, Tommy reminded me that this was the first time we'd been out alone since August 19th! We knew Erin was in good hands so we didn't even call to check in on her. Even better was that Grandma and Pawpaw spent the night, so they kept Erin all night and we got to sleep the whole night thru! Yay!!!
The movie we saw was "The Other Guys". It was okay. Pretty sure there will be no Academy Awards for it. It fit the time slot we needed the best and I'm never going to turn down a chance to see Marky Mark.
Craig and Allison met us at Tommy Bahamas for dinner after the movie. Of course, the food was great. The service wasn't stellar, but we were not in a big hurry. From there we had to go to the office to fax the insurance forms to add Erin. They were slow in mailing them to us and the doctor's office has been on our butts to submit it. Tommy actually got in a little tiff with one of the doctor's office workers today. She kept telling him tomorrow's visit wasn't covered and Erin needed her 2 month shots. He kept telling her she's only 5 weeks old and that it will be covered as soon as they process the paperwork. Anyway, he got it all straightened out for us and Erin now has coverage.
Erin has had a good day today. Minimal crying. (I say this as I'm knocking on wood.) Hopefully we'll all have a good night too.
No comments:
Post a Comment