Erin is 6 weeks old today. Where has the time gone???? I really can't believe that I would have to go back to work next week! How do people do it?
We've had some tummy time lately and I tried to get a video of it, but wasn't fast enough before she got upset. Maybe tomorrow.
Pawpaw and Grandma are fighting over who gets to hold Erin as I write this. Mom has her now and has to give her up at 4:30. (I'm serious!) They time each other like little kids. They are getting as much time with her as possible before they leave in the morning for their trip to Washington.
Rox went to the vet today. She got blood work done and an antibiotic shot. He isn't sure what's wrong with her. He thinks she has an abscess tooth. She hasn't eaten much in 5 days. So, I was told to boil chicken for her tonight. If she turns her nose up at that, then it's back to the hospital tomorrow to be admitted and put on IV fluids. Say your prayers for her. He's suppose to call tomorrow when the blood work is back.
No comments:
Post a Comment