Here's a video I shot today. Not much to it. Erin had been smiling and cooing right before I got the camera out. Of course, she decided to get grumpy when I stared filming.
I'm posting it because it's a good shot of her little outfit. I'm sure she'll be dancing in no time.
Tommy is at the Texans game and Erin and I are kicking it at the house. Grandma and Pawpaw are coming over to spend the night again tonight. They are trying to get as much Erin time as they can before they leave for Washington for 2 whole weeks! (I'm not sure how they're going to make it for 2 weeks without seeing Erin!)
I'm acutally wearing Erin now in our pink Baby Bjorn. She was fussy, so I put this on and she went to sleep. It's nice because I've been able to be hands free.
No comments:
Post a Comment