Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Week Down...

Well, we made it another week. Erin's three week birthday was Tuesday. Tommy and I sang to her. Silly, I know.

Granny came and stayed with us on Tuesday. She got here Tuesday afternoon and stayed until Wednesday afternoon. Erin likes to get cranky around midnight and screams until around 4:00. She was good for Granny though. She fussed some but then relaxed.

This morning we went to our bedroom with her about 4:00 am. While we were sleeping the neighbor's yard man came and cut their grass. Apparently, they kicked up a rock. It hit our front door and shattered the leaded glass insert. Tommy looked at it this morning and told me. I got up and looked, sure enough, it's in a million pieces. It's safety glass, so it held, but they are coming tomorrow to put in a new insert. Crazy!

Roxie slept thru it all. Some guard dog she turned out to be. I think she may have still had her earmuffs on and just didn't hear it shatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment