Following Wistner tradition, we opened our presents to each other on Christmas Eve. Erin got an ipad as her big present and she loves it. I had downloaded a bunch of Disney apps and she played for a long time on the one where you color Mickey and the Clubhouse. I got my boots and a necklace that I wanted. Tommy got a mini-fridge for the garage or patio. He hasn't decided exactly where he's going to set it up. While he's off this week, he's going to find the perfect spot for it.
Christmas morning was Santa. Erin got a princess tent and several other things. It certainly pays to be an only child!! We totally over did it, but it's so fun to watch her get so excited. She went from toy to toy and checked them all out. So far, the Fisher Price Princess castle is her fav. We've played it a 1,000 times. She likes the tent set up in the living room so she can watch TV and lay in it at the same time. She also got a Minnie Mouse blanket and she's wrapped up in it as I write this.
Here are some of the pics from Christmas morning and the video we shot of her coming down the stairs is the next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment