Monday, December 16, 2013

Say Cheese...

Erin got a hold of my little camera yesterday.  I totally blame Steph, Luke and Jake.  During the train ride Steph left her little camera on the table and the boys were taking pictures.  Erin saw mine laying out yesterday and decided to try it out.  Monkey see monkey do.  (Of course I take no blame in this since I was the one who left the camera out in the first place... I choose to blame the little kids and Steph...what a great aunt!)

Here are some of the shots she took.  She has an eye for composition I would say.  She managed to snap several of my messy counter top, a losing lottery ticket, the Advent calendar and my hand when I was telling her no!  I especially like the rule of 1/3s applied in the picture of the Advent calendar and the electrical outlet!  I guess when you're 3 foot tall your choice of subject matter is pretty much limited to what you can see so you have to compose your pictures in just the right way!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment