They use a system at Erin's school that uses red, green and yellow to mark how they behaved each day. Erin was on red yesterday and as you can imagine, red is the color to avoid. She goes in to movie/TV time out when she is on red and doesn't get "Treasure Box" when we get home.
Yesterday when I picked her up she immediately knew she was in trouble. She told me right away that she was on red and that she was sorry. When we were in the car talking about it I told her she had to tell Sparkle all about being on red. She got very upset and told me she didn't want to tell her. When we got home I made her tell Sparkle. She did it in the sweetest little voice and told her she was sorry she was on red.
So, last night Sparkle made a sign on green paper urging Erin to be on green today. She came down and got very excited that Sparkle was giving her another chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment