Sunday, July 13, 2014

SeaWorld Photo Bomb…

We went to SeaWorld this weekend.  It was awesome.  I took a camera full of pictures over the 2 days we were there.

We were floating on the Lazy River when Erin saw my waterproof camera around my wrist.  She started playing with it and pushing buttons.  She had it for a good 20 minutes.  I thought I would get home and just have about 50 random pictures to delete.

But…..

I got home to 5 pictures total.  Erin had deleted everything I took.  There had to have been over 50 pictures.  I’m not sure how she even did it because 1 of the pictures she left was from Friday and the other 4 were from Saturday. 

So, I have 5 pictures to post…

 

 DSCF0001

Checking out the alligators with William

Daddy and Uncle Matt

 

DSCF0002

Taking a rest in the sand and shade

 

DSCF0003 (2)

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSCF0005

 

DSCF0006 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment