Thursday, July 31, 2014

Party of Five…

 

Yesterday was a successful drop off of the kids in Centerville.  Steph took them up and we’re going to get them this weekend.  Oh how times have changed.  They were all 3 in car seats and each of them had an iPad!!!  I remember being stuck in the backseat with Amy fighting over who touched who and having that imaginary line that divided the seat.  (BTW – Amy always crossed over to my side first!)  There were no car seats and most of the time one of us was laying in the back window.

All 3 of them were so excited to go.  Erin has talked non-stop about going to “the Country” to see Granny and Pepaw. 

Jake told me yesterday that they were going to climb up in Granny’s attic.  (Jimmie as an attic/loft that overlooks the living room.  You get there with a pull down attic door.  Apparently this is a very special treat!) 

Erin told me she was going to feed the cows, and Luke said he was going to give Erin a sticker!!  LOL

I’m sure Granny and Pepaw will have stories to tell when it’s all said and done, but the 5 of them are making great memories.  I love that they can go and that they can all go together. 

Granny and Pepaw are used to a quiet end of the week/weekend.  They have their church activities and Granny may go to Wal-mart and the grocery store, but other than that they don’t leave the house much.  I have to laugh thinking of the fast paced messy 3 days they’re going to have.  It certainly won’t be quiet!!!

I would love to be a fly on the wall….

No comments:

Post a Comment