Yesterday was Erin’s birthday party. We had it at Pump It Up. It’s a huge bounce house place. She loved it.
I love it because when you rent it out they put you in a private room with like 4 or 5 big bounce things. Ours had two big slides and two bounce houses. Neither of the bounce houses were traditional. One was round with a mushroom like bounce thing in the middle and the other had basketball goals at either end. Big hits!
The biggest hit of all was the huge slide. I think I saw just as many adults going up there as I did kids! Lots of fun!
We didn’t have time to open presents there. They give you the option of present time or extra jump time. I decided on the extra jump time. The kids were having so much fun.
We had a great turn out too. I think they told me there were 23 kids there! Some of them were siblings of classmates, but for the most part they were all friends of Erin’s.
When the lights went out and it was time to sing Happy Birthday she was so happy. They have a bounce house looking throne that the b/day kid sits in. She jumped up in that thing like her rear end was on fire. William tried to get in there with her and she was having none of it. She pushed him away and then patiently waited for the girl to light the candles. We sang to her and she had the sweetest look on her face.
Her big present was the water slide. Obviously we didn’t want her to just open the box so we had it set up at home and all ready to go. I distracted her while Tommy blew it up. She ran outside when she saw it out the window. She immediately started taking off her clothes so that they could get in it. All the cousins and her BFF Avery had come back to the house. Julia and Will were here too and even Will got in on the slide action.
It was a great day! Happy 4th Birthday Erin Grace Mize!
Here are 1,001 pictures from the party and the slide.
No comments:
Post a Comment