We’re planning our first trip to Granny and Pepaw’s house next week. Erin and the boys are going to spend a couple of days/nights up there. We’re working out the logistics now, but it looks like they’ll be there Wednesday thru Friday or Saturday.
We haven’t told Erin yet because if we do we will be asked non-stop when is she going. She will wake up in the morning asking first thing when she gets to go to the Country. She gets easily obsessed with going places and asks constantly when it’s time. My parents told her about SeaWorld too early and I had to hear about it EVERY morning, noon and night for a week and a half before it was time to actually go! So, mums the word on going to the Country.
Granny volunteered to take all 3 at once. She said “What’s one more when you already have two”. She’s about to find out! LOL
Erin and Luke play very well together. They are used to each other since they’re in the same class and get along great most of the time. Jake tends to antagonize them so they gang up on him then he gets his feeling hurt. LOL. The boys are very rough with each other but they don’t seem to be as rough with Erin. Not that she couldn’t take it. She gives as well as she gets.
I just hope it doesn’t rain on them. There is so much to do outside there. They love to run around and Erin especially loves calling the cows up and feeding them thru the fence. She is fearless!
I’m sure there will be stories to tell and memories made while they’re up there. I’m looking forward to blogging about what I hear. If they give quotes like they did with Stephanie I’m going to be cracking up. (Here are some of the quotes Steph sent me from last weekend when Erin stayed the night with them.) I really like Jake’s comment to Erin. It’s so fitting!
No comments:
Post a Comment